Swift Form HTML Generator 8
This Software can be used by web designers to generate the HTML code for a web page <form>
1) Click on the button for the form element you want to use.
2) Edit the code that appears in the "Edit Current Item" textarea.
3) When you are done editing that element, click on "Submit When Done Editing" and that element's code will be added to the "Your HTML" section.
4) Repeat this for the other elements you want to use.
5) You can view your form by clicking "View In Explorer" or "View In Chrome".
6) When you are done, you can click on "Open In Notepad" to save your HTML file.
©2018 Swift Eagle Technologies